Administrative Support Assistant
The Administrative Support Assistant responsibilities include assisting with First Touch & Guest services, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. Helps to maintain workflow by providing assistance and contributing to the rest of the admin team, by accomplishing small and large tasks.
First Touch & Guest Service Support
- Serve guests by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately (both in person and via phone).
- Assists, as directed, in maintaining office decorum and cleanliness.
- Understanding and anticipating guest needs, embodying an attitude of friendliness and hospitality.
- Assist with making reservations at restaurants, catering lunches, arrangements for MeTEOR amenities for arriving/departing guest and concierge services as requested.
Corporate Travel Services
- Assisting with booking hotels, flights, rental cars, and company vehicles for corporate events as assigned.
- Provide outstanding customer service in booking and supporting travel experiences of team members.
- Assist with employees and guest transportation needs to and from the airport.
Company Events & Shows
- Assists the Director of Administrative Services as needed on all major corporate events.
- Provides updates to budget, planning, and execution of assigned corporate events.
- Assists with coordinating specific show needs for materials, literature, show attendees lists, etc. as requested by the marketing team.
Other Administrative Support Tasks
- Provide additional support and back up for Guest Services Coordinator on office tasks.
- Assisting with setup of meeting rooms and materials for meetings as assigned.
- Assisting with support of other Leadership Team members as assigned
- High School diploma or its equivalent required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Docs, and the use of webinar software. Ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong customer service focus, positive people-skills and ability to contribute significantly in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take and follow directions, and adhere diligently to processes.
- Attention to detail, punctuality and ability to meet deadlines required.
- Superb organization and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities.
Salary: $12.00; Commensurate with knowledge and experience.